Easy Creamy Vegan Fudge
A simple yet delicious creamy vegan fudge. A great gift idea...if it can last long enough to be wrapped.
- 3/4 cup of soy creamer or other liquid non-dairy creamer
- 1 bag semi-sweet vegan chocolate chips (check the ingredients, many are accidentally vegan)
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- If possible use a double boiler. If you don't have access to one make sure you keep a close eye on the chocolate so it doesn't burn. Over medium heat if using a double boiler, or medium-low heat if you're not, bring the creamer to a simmer and add the vegan chocolate chips, stir until melted.
- Stir in the cocoa and nuts.
- Spread in a shallow baking dish and refrigerate until firm.